Fear has gripped the residents of Mafoluku, Oshodi-Lagos, after a family of seven and their guest were found dead on Wednesday morning.
There is apprehension at Olowora Street as the man, his wife; their four children and a pregnant guest were all discovered lifeless around 10 am on Wednesday.
At the moment people are suspecting a likely food poisoning. Policemen at Makinde are said to have been notified and were at the residence to evacuate the bodies.
A source who hinted on the development said: “There is problem in Oshodi now. People are afraid as a family of seven and their pregnant guest were all found dead in their room. It happened at 19, Olowora Street, Mafoluku. People are suspecting food poisoning.”